Friday 13 April 2012

Vans

Sorry for the delay on the post. Hope everyone had a good Easter Holiday and had lots of chocolate.

 
These are Authentic Vans. They are very popular for girls and boys of our era. Not on the skater type of people but just about everyone from Montreal to Los Angeles. They're comfy stylish and affordable. Unlike logos such as Nike, Puma and Adidas the price for a shoe like this is 45-60$. They come in different colors so if you don't like the black shoes with white laces don't worry it's not the only color it comes in. Even different laces color. The store Vans was created in the year 1966 by the Van Doren brothers. 46years later there store is still open and more popular than ever. The Authentic Van shoes were the first ones they made and also on their first day of opening the sold 12 of those shoes. It's quite the durable shoe. I'll see people around who still wear their pair of Vans from a few years back. If you don't know what the shoes look like there's a photo for you guys on top. Well I'm going to get my dance on with my Vans on.

-The Bees Knees

2 comments:

  1. The shoes are pretty nice and I agree that their popularity has grown exponentially. The blogs interesting and well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vans are great shoes! I`ve got two pairs myself and they are really durable. I like the blog its pretty well written.

    ReplyDelete