Wednesday 6 June 2012

An Original De Angelis

This was created by a 19 year old fashion designer in college studying fashion. I don't know what inspired her but I find this is a good creation for her first year. It has colour and it's not to scandulous. I like how the blue comees out on the side in the front of the dress also the neck lining isn't to high nor to low. This would be a perfect party dress and maybe a good cocktail dress depending on how you accessories it. In this photo it's only showing off the dress in different angles she isn't necessarily advertissing it.To think she made this out of material that was around the house. It's quite incredible on what you could do with dedication and devotion. This girl also made a pair of shorts I'll be talking about next blog entry that also look fabulous for summer. This girl is actually my sister and she has terrific style with an open mind I know she is going to go far as well. I wouldn't be surprised if she started her own line in the future. Anyways t'ill next time my fashion readers!

-The Bees Knees

 

No comments:

Post a Comment