Wednesday 6 June 2012

Prom





At this time of year is when lives of a 11th grader become stressful. Why? One word Prom. Girl or guy you are stressed. From getting asked all the way to picking out your shoes. May have already had their prom but mine is coming up in a few weeks. I beleive that just about everyone has gotten their main parts of their prom outfit. Either there dress or tux. But many haven't gotten the litte accessories, bow tie/tie, corsage, made a hair appointment or even bought or have shoes for the occasion. Everything most likely needs to match. you don't want a yellow dress then you have highlighter green shoes with it. It wouldn't make sense and you'd look like a complete fool. Nobody wants to look like a fool on their prom day. It's one of the most memorable moments that nobody forgets. You need to come in with a BOOM and leave with a BANG. Luckily I have my prom dress and shoes but I do not know what accessories to put with it but I'll figure that out soon enough though. I'm also very late on my hair appointment, not only for prom but for convication. I need to get on that or else I'll be a hot mess. I'm looking forward for my prom with a date or not. I hope that all you guys are as well. I'll update my blog with a picture of my dress soon enough. T'ill next time readers and bloggers. Also if you have any suggestions on any fashion topics don't be shy to leave me a message. I don't bite. ;)


-The Bees Knees

No comments:

Post a Comment